Two-storey house plus garage and adjoining yard automated entirely with the wired iNELS-BUS system by design.
The automation of the site is comprehensive including all lighting, heating in 4 heating zones, sun protection with automatic external blinds, power management on both floors, flood protection, surge protection, access control management with electric lock, intercom system, ventilation and CCTV integration.
The system is controlled with EFAPEL's innovative LOGUS90 series smart switch design, with mobile app and local touch screen. In addition to controlling the entire house with the iNELS system, we also monitor the real-time status of each device - no need to check for plugged-in appliances and lights in this facility! The whole house can be controlled at any time from anywhere in the world with the mobile app.
Together with the customer we created different scenes according to his wishes in order to maximize comfort, reduce costs and security:
- Switch off all the lights in the house with just one button.
- Automatically switch off the power supply for power appliances in the customer's absence for peace of mind.
- Automatic raising and lowering of blinds at sunrise and sunset.
- Video intercom integration with the ability to unlock from anywhere in the world.
- We implemented the control of 7 lighting circuits with just one button - only possible with the wired iNELS-BUS system.
- Presence simulation scene, whereby when the security alarm is triggered, the lights are switched on one after the other, the blinds are set off and the presence of people is simulated.
- A "Half-Wild House" scene in which, when the security alarm is triggered, all lights and blinds begin to turn on and off randomly and the physical switches stop working.
- Automatic control of each heating zone individually with absence mode and the ability to heat any zone from anywhere.
- And much more with the ability to change at any time.
Thank you for trusting us!
Inter Power Ltd - Because you deserve more.