The Ministry of Energy has started the process of selecting projects to participate in the programme for the installation of domestic photovoltaic systems. The implementation of the initiative "National Household Renewable Energy Support Scheme" within the framework of the National Recovery and Sustainability Plan aims to promote the use of renewable energy sources (RES) in households.
The programme provides grant funding for the installation of photovoltaic systems of up to 10 kWp, with the addition of storage systems for the electricity generated. Photovoltaic systems up to 10 kWp are financed up to 70% but not more than BGN 15 000. Applicants can submit their documents until 10 November 2023, after which projects will be ranked.
Find out what are the eligibility conditions you need to meet if you want to apply for the European programme:
- The applicant must be a natural person, who may be a Bulgarian citizen, a citizen of another Member State of the European Union or a third-country national with permanent residence status, and occupy their own dwelling - a single-family building or a dwelling in a multi-family building.
- The applicant must be the owner of the dwelling for which they are applying. If the applicant owns less than 51% of the unit, written consent from the other owners is required. In the case of ownership in an apartment building, the applicant must also have the consent of the condominium.
- The applicant's permanent address must match the address of the dwelling for which he/she is applying.
- The dwelling for which the application is made must be located within the territorial limits of the municipality concerned.
- There must not be a registered trader at the Trade Register or a registered non-profit-making legal entity at the address of the dwelling.
- The dwelling applied for must be used for residential purposes only.
- The dwelling must use a non-efficient source of heat such as a stove, boiler, fireplace, etc. operating on solid fuel such as wood, coal, etc.
- The dwelling must have used electricity for at least 6 months prior to application.
- Have paid all local taxes and fees for the property on which the installation or system will be installed.
- A quotation for the supply and installation of the installation must be provided or documentation of the installation already supplied and installed. These documents must include the price parameters of the delivery and installation as well as the technical parameters that meet the minimum requirements.
- If the PV installation is to be installed in a multi-family residential building, a building permit must be provided.
If you meet these requirements or have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We offer a comprehensive consulting service that includes assistance in preparing.
Contact our consultant:
email: [email protected]
tel: 089 355 6772